Finally a Champ owner

So after being boatless for the summer, during prime bass season, I came home with a '95 190 DCX, with a '96 Merc 200 with racing gear case, mounted to a Rapid Jack 6" jackplate. I've got some work to do on it for sure, but looking forward to running her possibly next season.

One of many questions I do have.... The original paper work has a skewed letter or number for the trailer VIN. I'll need this to register the trailer here in Ontario. Is EZ Loader easy to deal with? Do I just give them the 5 digit serial number (the first of which is covered by the step plate) and they can provide me with a new data plate and VIN?

Also wondering if anyone's modified the center seat to a carpeted step so co-anglers dont mash up the seats. I'll need new seats by the way so for right now i'm not worried. does anyone have, or have installed drainage holes under the butt seats. I noticed water build up where the butt seat meets the back rest. the water was just sitting on the fiberglass. Also noticed water accumulation in the corner of the rod locker, closest to the console on the port side.

I'm sure i'll have a ton of questions
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome to the family!!! I am sure our gang will be along to answer your questions.....