Thread: Sig p365

Sig p365

I was able to purchase a p365.They’re hard to come by around here. Anyone have a good holster preference? Thanks.

2. Member
    I like Clinger holsters and they are made in our home state. I prefer appendix carry myself but that kinda a personal preference thing.

3. Member
    I have 2 for mine and both are Vedder holsters. I have the pocket locker and the light tuck and both are excellent and fairly priced. I carry the 12 round extended magazine and it still fits in 80% of my jean front pockets. It won't work with "skinny jeans" with shallow pockets but other than that it works great. It is my EDC of choice.
    5 Short of a limit

4. Member
    Thanks guys. I’ll check them out. Ej, I bought me a 12 round magazine yesterday. Man they’re proud of them.

5. Member
    Don't know anything about that firearm. I know that they have built a lot of striker fired guns lately which do not interest me as if I own a sig I want a hammer. When it comes to holsters in almost every instance a nice leather holster from a small time operation is the best value when it comes to quality for the money. There are a ton of them out there and are usually entirely USA made.

6. Member
    Thanks transom. This is my first striker fired gun. I wanted to see/feel the difference. I prefer a hammer because I like safeties and a good leather holster is hard to beat.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerAce View Post
    Thanks guys. I’ll check them out. Ej, I bought me a 12 round magazine yesterday. Man they’re proud of them.
    Yes, yes they sure are. I live 20 minutes from them and there is no local discount I can assure you.
    5 Short of a limit

8. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    Please update the forum on how the gun performs. There has been a lot of discussion in the gun community and on youtube about the firing pin dragging across the primer cap. (pick up a spent cartridge and look at the primer to see the pin impact and drag) I like the concept of the P365 and am thinking about getting one but I'm waiting on long term feedback.

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F150owner View Post
    Please update the forum on how the gun performs. There has been a lot of discussion in the gun community and on youtube about the firing pin dragging across the primer cap. (pick up a spent cartridge and look at the primer to see the pin impact and drag) I like the concept of the P365 and am thinking about getting one but I'm waiting on long term feedback.
    Will do, f150. I can’t promise when because I’ve been slammered at work and with the wife kid dept.

10. Member
    F150, I finally had the chance to put some rounds through the gun today. Yes there is some dragging on the primer but it’s on the ejection. The trigger is a clean and crisp one and all of the casings cleanly ejected. The gun performs flawlessly. Even my buddy said it shot great.

I researched this issue on the Sigtalk website and apparently it’s not an uncommon issue on subcompact pistols. Other manufacturers have also had the same issue. One guy said he had thousands of rounds through his with out an issue. It wouldn’t keep me from buying another one but since I just bought another rifle the other day my gun buying is done for a while. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by RangerAce; 10-21-2018 at 05:40 PM.

11. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerAce View Post
    F150, I finally had the chance to put some rounds through the gun today. Yes there is some dragging on the primer but it’s on the ejection. The trigger is a clean and crisp one and all of the casings cleanly ejected. The gun performs flawlessly. Even my buddy said it shot great.
    thanks for the review. I'm wanting one!!

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak

12. Member
    You’re welcome.