Thread: Guntersville

Guntersville

Guys, i am taking my fifteen yr old grandson and heading to Guntersville early tomorrow. Probably put in at waterfront. Haven't been there in several yrs. Any advice on what to throw and where to go would be greatly appreciated. Probably going to fish around North Sauty. Really trying to let him have a good time. He has been thru a lot lately. thank you in advance for any help.

2. Member
    Get in the slop and throw a frog and buzzbait

3. Member
    If you are going to fish North Sauty I would put in at Goose Pond. Wind is going blow up to 15 mph tomorrow which will muddy up a lot of water. I caught all my fish today on a ledge. I threw a frog for about an hour without a blowup. Try a swim bait through the submerged grass.

4. Member
    Personally I like the south part of the lake. I put in at Browns creek 90% of the time.

2 weeks ago we caught 75fish in 8hrs on one single spot and didn't move. Threw any sort of bottom bait and slow rolled it. Only fished in about 10ft of water with eel grass. Our best 5 totalled 24lbs.

I would recommend finding a good spot and not moving. It was the best day I've had out there in years.