Thread: Distcusted

Distcusted

Hi Guys , I bought a helix 10 and a 360 together brand new , installed it , and everything worked fine except the 360 screen , I called Humminbird and they told me to send the 360 back to them , took the boat out and now I dont have sonar , or down image or side image and cant get it back , I only have GPS , what's going on , I only unplugged the 360 and sent it in , any help would be greatly appreciated, there's only 42 hours on this unit ???

If you have the SI transducer connected, turn SONAR back ON.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Hi Wayne , thanks for responding , sonar is on , and it seems like it stays in a gps mode when I hit the view button it wont go to the sonar page if I hit exit it stays in the gps mood , it will give me 2 pages side by side then full screen gps then self test , I cant get this thing into sonar pages

4. Member
    When I installed it I could go to a sonar page and scroll threw , 2 d sonar. Down scan , side scan and even the 360 page , I can't find the sonar page anymore since I took the 360 off to send it back , I got the 360 back and they said there's nothing wrong with it , could it be this unit ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

5. Banned
    Try...
    Reset Original Settings
    Shut Down
    Let sit to ensure everything has dissipated all power
    Start the Unit
    Make sure the Views include 2D SI & DI views

I have had mine do similar things when I have turned Sonar Off/On