250 HPDI and 27P T1 Vmax prop

Question, I am currently running a 25p T1 SHO prop on my HPDI. I had Hydrotech marine mill some vent holes into the prop. Prop runs great, but I want to try a 27p T1 vented vmax prop. When I went to change props the other day there appeared to be a second washer stuck inside the hub of the 25p T1. I didn’t realize it until i put the 27p on and the locking nut where the cotter pin goes through, threaded on too far and appears to need another 1/4in washer or so, as to allow the cotter pin to lock into the grooves of the nut. I couldn’t for the life of me get the space washer out of the 25p so I don’t know if it’s welded in there or just stuck. So do I need two space washers to run this prop? With the 27p I have a thrust washer-prop-spacer/washer-flat washer then the nut and cotter pin. I am assuming I need another space washer in there? Sorry if this seems like an unclear post but I hope someone understands and can help. What part number on the washers? Thanks in advance.

2. Member

3. Member
    Need to pry off that washer. They get stuck on there sometimes. The 27t1 will be the right prop. I run a 27t1 and a 28t1 on my 250hpdi with an 03 tr21.

4. Member
    Running it on a 2012 Ranger Z520