Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Follow the expert advice above. ^^^ It acts like the impeller is no longer pumping, so check it out.
    The air coming out of the tell tale was likely steam, if I was to venture a guess.

2. Member
    OH yeah, always have and never do a lot until I have his input. After all, the guy is basically the Mercury motor bible. I just wish I lived close enough for him to work on my motor. lol

3. Member
    Ok. Update. From what I can tell, the water pump replacement fixed the issue. Ran it on the muffs last night and seemed to have plenty of water pressure and a nice stream spraying out. That being said, as mentioned before, when we pulled the water pump housing apart, I was sure that the pump was not the issue. It looked fine. Got it all back together w the new pump and it was fine. Going to run it at the lake for confirmation, but the pump replacement seems to have fixed my issue. Thanks for your help.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastJO View Post
    Ok. Update. From what I can tell, the water pump replacement fixed the issue. Ran it on the muffs last night and seemed to have plenty of water pressure and a nice stream spraying out. That being said, as mentioned before, when we pulled the water pump housing apart, I was sure that the pump was not the issue. It looked fine. Got it all back together w the new pump and it was fine. Going to run it at the lake for confirmation, but the pump replacement seems to have fixed my issue. Thanks for your help.
    Good deal, man. Was the same deal with mine. Old pump looked fine, new pump fixed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12