200hp efi manual

I have 1999 200hp mercury efi sn0g886278 the tech manual I have is 90-824052R1 is this the correct manual or do I need a different one.

thanks bob

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    824052R3 is the latest manual for Serial# 0G886278.

Yours is a couple revisions back (may not have the latest info and/or corrections).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    anybody got one for sale

thanks bob

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Any Mercury Dealer will be able to sell you the latest version.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    thanks, got one off of e-bay. I like to thanks all of the people on Bass boat central that take the time to answer the questions that get submitted.

thanks again
    Bob

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You're welcome... Please be sure to take a moment to review the Forum Announcements (especially the part about the "bay" and some other parts sources that are not supported here).