Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRic View Post
    re: the 115 ProXS 4 stk. flash.
    According to Simon Motorsports:
    $675
    10-15hp increase
    rev limiter bumped to 6200-6300
    That would probably be about the same as getting the Pro XS models performance except you wouldn't get the pretty decals.

I personally wouldn't spend that much for a 10-12% increase in horsepower but I could certainly see doing a flash if I had a 75 HP motor.

2. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2116 View Post
    Just ordered my new RT178 w/Merc 75hp four stroke. Went all the way with a Ultrex 80 w/ipilot , Lawrance HDS 9 live front and back. Had to be different with the paint ( Mossy Oak Shadow Grass with Rawhide interior). I think it looks awesome. Can't wait to get it!!!!!!!
    Congrats young man, and Merry Christmas!
    Post up some pictures when available...
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2116 View Post
    Just ordered my new RT178 w/Merc 75hp four stroke. Went all the way with a Ultrex 80 w/ipilot , Lawrance HDS 9 live front and back. Had to be different with the paint ( Mossy Oak Shadow Grass with Rawhide interior). I think it looks awesome. Can't wait to get it!!!!!!!

4. Member
    Went in today to put more money down on the boat and found out it was moved up on the build list and should be here "maybe" around the 1rst of January. I will definitely post pictures when it arrives. I've been wanting this for around six years now and I have to admit I am getting just a bit exited about it showing up :o)

5. Member
    Well.......Here I am near the end of a 4 month wait and still no boat. Have been told more fairy tails than I can believe. Not very pleased with my first major boat purchase from the local dealer.

6. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    So what’s the newest “will be here” date? No matter how mad you are you will be stoked when you finally get to pick your rig up!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

7. Member

Boat arrived

The boat finally arrived and have fished it for a couple of months before the Summer crowed arrived on Shasta. Winter is my time on the lake. I love the boat. Cant say a bad thing about it but wished it was as bit faster. Went stainless 3 blade which was much better than a 4 blade . Top speed in the best condition 39 GPS . Most of the time 37 @ 4950/5000 rpm. I bought the Ultrex Minn Kota which I love but for the power switch should be better on the right side ( to many years using Motor Guide ) . Anyway , can't wait for fall to get here and get back on the lake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dan2116; 08-08-2019 at 04:36 PM.

8. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    We all wish our boats were a little faster! Great looking boat, and it’s equipped really well! Get some fish in that rig!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

9. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Very Nice!
    Enjoy!
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

10. Member
    That's a good looking boat. That's also typical speed on average for the combo. You might pick up just a little with break in and also cooler temperatures later on. Wow. It's really good looking and the Ultrex was a smart smart move. It is unbelievable how much it helps out with different scenarios during the day. I use the different things it will do all the time. Spot lock is so great I can't believe it.
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

11. Member
    Nice looking boat!
    I had myself convinced that ultrex, for me, wasn't worth the money. Y'all got me rethinking that.

12. Member
    The Ultrex is my favorite tool on the boat. For me it was well worth the cost. The spot lock is the coolest thing and use it all the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234