One last Okoboji video

This is more of a highlight reel than anything but this was from a couple of different trips throughout the year. Maybe you’ll see something you can use in the rally. Let me know if you have any questions. I don’t keep secrets.

2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

Great Video! Thank you for your service!! Keep safe.

Where is the launch ramp at for camp okoboji, and I’m guessing that’s the one we’ll be taking off from?

also can you go put a big X out in front of the docks you caught those fish on so I’ll know where to fish?

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTriton View Post
    Where is the launch ramp at for camp okoboji, and I’m guessing that’s the one we’ll be taking off from?

also can you go put a big X out in front of the docks you caught those fish on so I’ll know where to fish?
    emerson bay ramp, 5 mins from cabins
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Thanks, for newbie to that area, is that north or south of where we’re staying?

6. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Just south and more like 2 or 3 mins. You go right by the sign to the ramp when you go to camp okoboji. Very convenient
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Thank you, that sounds ok, hopefully there is a tackle store close to get a license, or maybe I just need save my money and hang out at the Judges for warmth and the food

8. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    There is a tackle store gas station on the right before you would turn into Emerson ramp. I think it is a Sinclair station but sits off by itself
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

9. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Thank you, that sounds ok, hopefully there is a tackle store close to get a license, or maybe I just need save my money and hang out at the Judges for warmth and the food
    That'll work.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

You can also buy your license online. That's how I normally do it.

As for which docks are good, they are all good at different times. I honestly don't know what makes certain ones better than others.
    26P Tempest

Thank you, looks like a small lake, what’s distance from top to bottom? I’m sure it’ll be a different experience, with a cold front and rain, I’m sure the fish will be but buried up and hiding somewhere,
    here there are places we stay away from when buying boat gas, is there places there we should be aware of?
    Last edited by MOTriton; 10-09-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE81 View Post
    You can also buy your license online. That's how I normally do it.

As for which docks are good, they are all good at different times. I honestly don't know what makes certain ones better than others.

This time of year a bunch of the docks and lifts will be out of the water or on their way out. Although with the weather the way that it has been they could be a little behind.
    "heard it in a love song.........can't be wrong"

13. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    There will be plenty of docks but yes they sre pulling them. I swear the colder it is the better the bojio bass bite! There is a gas station/tackle shop that has ethanol free gas
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Thank you, looks like a small lake, what’s distance from top to bottom? I’m sure it’ll be a different experience, with a cold front and rain, I’m sure the fish will be but buried up and hiding somewhere,
    here there are places we stay away from when buying boat gas, is there places there we should be aware of?
    I haven't bought fuel from any of the marinas so I couldn't tell you on that front. As far as gas stations go, I haven't had any issues but I normally go with your name brand places.

Also, don't get too caught up in the cold front. The bass on that lake act like true northern bass (probably because they are) and seem to stay active until the lake is frozen.
    26P Tempest