Thread: ABA Schedule?

ABA Schedule?

Hi Chris do you have this year's full schedule ready? I'm seriouly thinking about making the long drives to fish with you this season, but I need to see the schedule first. Thanks

2. Member
    First one starts Saturday I know...but I won't be there.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

3. Member
    The 1st one for 2019 is 10/14/18 and the 2nd is 11/4/19. at the last ABA Chris asked the group for ideas on other lakes to have turny's on, and having 2 day turnys also. Lakes like John Martin, lake Mac in Neb, Trinidad came up.

I'm thinking this years schedule might come out in peices.

Just as info The Denver Bass Masters is having an open turny on 11/3 the day before the aba, so you can get a weekend of turny fishing out of the deal. I also think there is a TBF turny going on on the 3rd also that you can fish in conjunction with the DMB.

4. Member
    Thanks! Not going to make this weekend and I'll be hunting the next one. Trinidad and pueblo I can make it to most of the time but Nebraska and Kansas is to far for me. Anybody have a number for Chris pm me please.

5. Member
    Oops I meant Sunday. Pueblo is still fishing extremely tough. I don't think I can do it again as much as I have fished it this year.
    As far as Mac goes...I'd drive twice as far to fish that place if Plo was right next door. Those two lakes don't even compare.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

6. Member
    Chris just posted the new schedule, on FB. I would check there to keep track because he posted the schedule and a bunch of guy's piped in and he is making changes to some of the lakes. the FB page is American Bass Colorado, and his contact is on there some where.

7. Member
    Thanks

Hey guys sorry I have been busy with my new job lol Im working on a new schedule dates are set just not all locations.
    2012 RANGER Z521 EVINRUDE 250 HO