Hoping to go bass fishing in Maine or NH if anyone needs a co-angler

The wife, kids, and I are on a camping trip around the east coast for a several months. I had to sell the boat but am still trying to fish wherever I’m at. I put up a post on the NY forum and someone was gracious enough to respond but I wasn’t able to go because we were not in the area long enough. We’re going to be camping at Wolfes neck campground for at least a week staring Tuesday. I’d be willing to meet or drive wherever. I also have money for gas, lunch, and beer. or whatever. Thanks!

2. Member
    I've been thinking of trying China lake in Maine. Never been but heard great things. I'll post a msg here if I do make it up that way. It's about a 3 hour drive North for me
    2004 Tracker Avalanche with 150 Mercury XR6

3. Member
    That’s sounds fantastic to me! I’m down to go anywhere and drive however far I have to. Please let me know. Like Insaidnive got gas money and lunch.

4. Member
    It's not looking too promising this week. Turns out I have to install a chimney liner.
    2004 Tracker Avalanche with 150 Mercury XR6

5. Member
    I appreciate it! I’m in Maine until the 16th if anything changes.

I'm probably going to hit the Androscoggin Lake and the Dead river this coming Saturday. Weather doesn't sound great but oh well. If my buddy bails out you are welcome to come with me. I love to fish the river and will spend most of the time fishing down trees. Let me know.
    Proud Army Dad

7. Member
    Sounds awesome that’s only an hour and 20 min from here. I wound up at the Megunticook Campground near Rockport. I’m down for whatever. Let me know if your buddy can’t make it. I’m from Michigan we fish in crap weather 80% of our season so it doesn’t bother me. Thanks!

Will do. Just be aware the fishing may be tough but I stay at it. This will be the last time out for me since things here at the boatyard are in full swing.
    Proud Army Dad

Dead River is a great place to fish especially fall good luck

2009 ELITE 210

Not going to make it fishing. Wife put her back out and can't do anything. Sorry couldn't meet up.
    Proud Army Dad

11. Member
    I appreciate the offer. I hope your wife heals quickly.