Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerman View Post
    Im not sure where they won it at, but I was talking to a local during our last club and he told me they unloaded beside them at Box on Sunday morning
    Could have been Sunday, but I think they went past the turnoff Saturday because we was behind them when we turned they kept going. Could have been someone else though.

2. Member
    Ive heard all the rumors that are flying around, who knows. I talked to Tyson 2 days ago and congratulated him on his 11th place finish in the Costa at Ft Gibson. I didnt ask him anything about it, but I can tell everyone that kid is a stick !!

3. Banned
    No doubt about it he's good, think he's won that deal before.

4. Member
    I believe so and was 2nd by less than 1 ounce last yr

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerman View Post
    I believe so and was 2nd by less than 1 ounce last yr
    Think it was the year before McDonald won it. We tried to run up there from the river but it was locked with flood debris we had to turn around. Don't think we could have made it anyway the further up we had to go may have been too shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    And your point is? Nothing else to talk about is this place.
    I would have to agree!!!

7. Banned
    I heard 2 different stories from locals and either way they know something we don’t! Supposedly they won it last year too or before (something like that, you know rumors); but I dont know, that’s what my bud said.

How much rain did y’all get up there?

I remember watching some of the footage when Hanselman ran up there, it was insane.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I heard 2 different stories from locals and either way they know something we don’t! Supposedly they won it last year too; but I dont
    know, that’s what my bud said.

How much rain did y’all get up there?
    Logan and Jerry McDonald won it last year. Didn't get much but are expecting it tonight and in morning, flood warnings have been issued but I doubt that will happen.

9. Member
    It has rained all the way around us, but so far we have missed it, hope it stays that way, I have cotton sprayed and need to dig peanuts in the next few days

10. Banned
    Indontnr ant to wish it away but we are three months behind right now and need everyday we can on jobs. Just don't rain in Angelo and we would be good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12