2004 Dutchman AeroLite travel trailer

I've got a 2004 Dutchman AeroLite travel trailer down at Kentucky Lake.
    Last time I was there a few weeks ago I noticed that one of my POL connectors on a propane bottle was leaking when I turned it on. I always turn them off when I'm not there.
    My question- because I didn't think to look, assuming that the hose had a threaded fitting going into the regulator, I now know that it may be a male threaded connector or a male flare connection. I want to have new hoses to replace both on the next visit but I don't know if they are flared or threaded ends and each has different threads. Has anyone replaced theirs and if so which hose end do I need to fit into the regulator?

2. Banned
    Depends on the regulator. Could be 1/4 npt or 1/4 inverted male flare. Highest probability for the flare.

3. Member
    The hoses vary in length and there can be two different fitting sizes. I had to replace one last year. It's best just to take it off and carry it to dealer that stocks parts and match it up. Or if you have it in your hand and know exactly what you need you can order it off Amazon.