schematic diagram motorguide 54lb 24V hand operated

I've got a Motorguide great white GWB50 salt water series hand operated trolling motor. I would
    like to modify the control circuit in the head of the unit so that a wireless remote control
    can control it. Little wireless controllers can be had cheap.

The way the control head works is that there is small amount of electronics on a pc board along
    with a potentiometer that controls the speed. A voltage is sent down to the motor itself
    that must contain some FETs that control the speed via PWM.

It should be a relatively simple matter to wire in some fixed resistors along with the wireless
    controller. I thought the wiring of the potentiometer would be very obvious but its not. so...if
    someone has the schematic of the control board it will make this little project very simple.

2. Member
    As far as I know there is no schematic of the control board itself. I have never seen one. There is however a schematic of the whole troll motor it self. You should be able to google that

I don't have enough computer smarts to take that schematic from motor guide web site to paste on here.
    this is a GWV52 motor guide Great White. You can try looking on the internet for the schematic.