Getting Bird's dailed in

What procedures do you all use to dail in get the crispest images?
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    A proper install is the most important step in getting good images. After that dialing in the picture isn't too hard. But, dialing in the best pictures today, on a certain lake or spot, does not mean you can set it and forget it. I suggest going over something of interest in the depths you will be fishing, and push one of the arrow buttons to freeze the screen. Then you can adjust your settings like sensitivity, contrast, or color palettes to tune the image the way you want it. You may want to set it differently based on if you are looking for cover/structure or fish. Don't be afraid to try different settings. But honestly, the sharpest/clearest picture is not always the most important thing. Learn to interpret what you see and how to use the functions of the graph and you will get the most out of it. And don't forget to just fish too!!
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

3. Member
    +1 every day is different
    color palettes are app based too
    my preferences are
    amber 1( use most) sunny/ partly cloudy days
    amber 2 really bright days
    amber 3 and blue cloudy overcast days /or really hard bottoms- before newest update
    green/red or blue/green for finding hard bottoms
    yellow red with di with the sensitivity turned up a bit, it gives me more info.