Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Center console Gator Trax Strike series NEW PICTURES

Can yall guess whats missing?

Last edited by vjohn05; 10-05-2018 at 09:13 AM.

ABSOLUTLY fanfreakintastic!

Well, except for the whole no motor thing I hope they get you fixed up quick

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy View Post
    ABSOLUTLY fanfreakintastic!

Well, except for the whole no motor thing I hope they get you fixed up quick
    A member on here sent me a pm the other day and told me they had a 300R. I bought it yesterday and it should be delivered next weekk. If if weren’t for that I would not have gotten one for 12-14 weeks. I’m ready to go fast fast!

4. Member
    That thing is gonna rock with a 300 hung on the back. Sweet ride.

5. Member

6. Member

7. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Holy ! You’re putting a 300R on it now? God bless you, sweet Jesus!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

8. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I understand the seats now....that’s a helluva design and choice! And you were worried about hitting 70!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I understand the seats now....that’s a helluva design and choice! And you were worried about hitting 70!
    I tried to get a 250 pro xs but those things are like unicorns (people say the exist but ill believe it when I actually see one), tried to get a 250R but they only come with a sportmaster lower so its 300 or bust now.

10. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I remember...poor you having to settle for that 300R I’m going to go WAY out on a limb and guess you won’t have a problem hitting 70 now. Once she is dialed in the only question will be how fast?! Doubt that center console is gonna slow your speed down with that motor! You’re gonna be running a shallow p2p now I’m guessing...probably 3”, can’t wait to see and hear the results!

I thought your boat was built like a tank, the finish work is just as impressive, be proud!

11. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    BEAST, love it - congrats!!

2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

12. Member
    I remember...poor you having to settle for that 300R I’m going to go WAY out on a limb and guess you won’t have a problem hitting 70 now. Once she is dialed in the only question will be how fast?! Doubt that center console is gonna slow your speed down with that motor! You’re gonna be running a shallow p2p now I’m guessing...probably 3”, can’t wait to see and hear the results!

I thought your boat was built like a tank, the finish work is just as impressive, be proud!
    Yeah Kent seemed more optimistic that it will do 70 now that its gonna have the 300. I have no clue what the prop to pad will be. Itll have a hydraulic plate on it so Ill ask them what the gauge showed at whatever speed they can get it to run. Yeah the finish worth they do is top notch, that's what sold me on the boat way back when I first saw one at a boat show. I just want it NOW, everyone down here is catching a ton of redfish and I'm sitting here going stir crazy lol.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A7T3C View Post
    BEAST, love it - congrats!!

Thanks man

14. Member
    Those hulls just look like tanks.

15. Member
    That is one bad ass ride. Very well thought out. I hope you enjoy it.

16. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I hope Hurricane Michael doesn’t mess up that beautiful area up between you and the big bend. Not sure where you’re at but be safe!

17. Member
    I hope Hurricane Michael doesn’t mess up that beautiful area up between you and the big bend. Not sure where you’re at but be safe!
    I don't think we'll get anything where I'm at. How about you?...you far enough down to miss it?

18. Member
    i

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney2100 View Post
    That is one bad ass ride. Very well thought out. I hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks man. Kent was talking about your boat when I went over there the other day. He said you were adding something to it. I think It was your boat anyways, he said it was the other center console strike series they built.

20. Member

They ran it today. It went 77 with a 25p fury. No chine walk or anything. They think it may have a few more in it with better setup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast