Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Wow, that outfit is sweet. Would be nice for striper fishing in my neck of the woods. Had not heard of Gator Trax, and will have to look into them. What is the general price range on these boats? I'd want a 19' CC with a 150... ~$25k, 35k, 45k, 55k?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywalls View Post
    Wow, that outfit is sweet. Would be nice for striper fishing in my neck of the woods. Had not heard of Gator Trax, and will have to look into them. What is the general price range on these boats? I'd want a 19' CC with a 150... ~$25k, 35k, 45k, 55k?
    The prices vary a lot. They will make it however you want it and with any parts you want. Email Kent and tell him the options you want and he will email you back a detailed quote with a breakdown of what everything cost. When I first contacted him he had a quote back to me within about 30 mins. It will be more than any other aluminum boat but prices are about what you pay for ‘nice’ fiberglass rigs.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    77 huh? I guess she does need to be broken in before laying into it!

Im glad to see you will finally have your boat soon, I bet it will be a freakin blast!

I was way south of Michael, barely got a drop. So while I was lucky, so many were not. They usually jog a little your direction but not this time.

I cant wait to see some pics of this beast throwing a mile long rooster tail!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12