Triton Removable Console

What year did Triton starting building boats with removable consoles?

2. Member
    For a removable console - I'm not 100% certain but I think it was 2004. (I know they had them in 2005.)
    For the modular console (that can easily be installed or removed without tools) - around 2014.
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I think 01 is when you could add a console to one if it didn’t have it. Like wash-n-lures said above this did involve tools but not difficult.

4. Member
    2012 is the earliest I can think of that had the console that could be removed without needing tools

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    2012 is the earliest I can think of that had the console that could be removed without needing tools
    I had an 11 21xs elite that did, think that was the first year for the XS and the easy remove console.

Okay so any triton after 01 I could add a second console to? I would probably just end up leaving the second console on and not removing it but who knows.

7. Member
    For what it is worth - it seems the older consoles (loose) are fairly hard to come by.
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Good to know, thank you.