Looking for Trailer.

Looking for trailer for 2005 TR 21X. Looking for friend. Any leads where I might steer him ?
    \"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.\" Thomas Jefferson

2. Member
    New or used?

3. Member
    Prefer used but new might work if price is right.
    \"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.\" Thomas Jefferson

4. Member
    New is around $6000.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbkc View Post
    Looking for trailer for 2005 TR 21X. Looking for friend. Any leads where I might steer him ?
    I just bought a new aluminum trailer and I have the old trailer that I'm going to sell. It was under a TR-21 X, 2005 Triton. There is some rust on the trailer as it is a tube type. The rear support arm needs to be replaced. the trailer has fiberglass fenders, relatively new tires and a new spare and SST tie downs on the rear. It also has oil bath hubs. On a 1-10 scale I'd rate it a solid 7. It's never been in salt water.

You might be too far as I'm in northeast Florida and that's a long way from Illinois. Anyway it sounds like I have what you are looking for but might be out of reach.
    Last edited by Chopper; 10-05-2018 at 05:18 PM.

6. Member
    Chopper sent you pm.

7. Member
    I bought a venture trailer for my boat and I love it