Thread: Dave Wolak?

Dave Wolak?

Curious what ever happened to him? I always kind of liked him when he was with the Elites, didn't he fail to qualify. Last I heard he was going to guide but has he been doing anything to get back to the pro side?

I think he found a more stable way to make a living and is making a lot more money.

3. Member
    I got to fish with Dave a few years ago as a co angler in an FLW event. He was an absolute stand up guy and I had a great day with him. Even invited me to join him and his family for a bbq after the event but unfortunately I had to make an 8 hour drive after the day. The last I heard of him he was running his own business and just fishing a little bit on the side. If he was running a guide service I’m sure it would have been a huge success also because he was great at explaining techniques and showing me different things while we were on the water.

4. Member
    I could be wrong about the guide deal. I just remember there was an article or video somewhere after he failed to qualify where he talked about his future plans.

he is a good dude...meet him a few times when he lived up here in PA
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA