PBC Cashion Rods EOY Q#7 Kerr Sat. 10/6 Flemingtown ramp

IT'S ON !!! PBC Cashion Fishing Rods 'End of Year' Trail Qualifier #7 this coming Sat. Oct. 6th at Kerr Lake...Flemingtown Landing Wildlife Ramp!!

Kerr Lake level will be good this weekend so let's go fishing! Last one for us at Kerr this year!! Be There!!!

The lake level is at 307 today and dropping hard!! We will be at Flemingtown as planned. If you are coming north on I-85, be sure and take the Satterwhite Point exit, turn left and go to Anderson Creek Rd. and take a right. Dead end to Flemingtown Rd. then take a left. Flemingtown Rd. ramp off of I-85 North is closed. I-85 South is ok.

66 degrees is coming in for Saturday am with 78 degrees for the high with a very little chance of rain!!! Cloudy to partly cloudy all day! 1 to 4 mph winds. Sounds good!

The fish are starting to feed up for the winter!!

The bite should be good!!

The PBC Cashion Fishing Rods 'End of Year' Trail goes to Kerr Lake this coming Saturday, October 6th out of Flemingtown Landing Wildlife Ramp for the Qualifier #7. We only have 2 qualifiers left, so if your team has only fished 2 qualifiers so far you can still fish these last 2 as a team to qualify for the Championship October 27th at Falls.

I'll be there at 6:00 am taking entries. Looks like a good crowd coming so Be on time!! DON'T BE LATE OR YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT!!!

PIEDMONT BASS CLASSICS TOURNAMENT TRAILS!!!

THE MOST POPULAR IN THE TRIANGLE AREA!!!

MORE ENTRANTS MEAN MORE PLACES PAID!!!

This trail features 8 qualifiers and a Championship. Teams must fish 4 qualifiers as a team, without the use of a sub, to qualify for the Championship October 27th at Falls.

Trail dates, rules and entry forms are at this website link:

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2018CashionEOYTrailMainPage.html

Please read the rules before you enter and follow the instructions for entering by mail. You can enter at the ramps the mornings of the events if you wish....No late charges, memberships or other add ons.

Please have your live wells in proper working condition and plenty of coolant to keep the bass lively. We don't want any dead fish at all if we can help it. Hints on keeping the fish lively...on this website link:

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/KeepingBassAlive.html

Remember, this is also an open event for anyone wanting to fish and not interested in the Championship. We invite you to join in the fun!! No memberships, late fees, trophy fees, sub fees.

Entry fee is $110 per team with $10 going into the Championship Fund, $80 paid back with 1 place paid for every 5 teams entered. $20 goes to tournament expenses.

Optional Big Fish Pot $20 & TWT $50 (both paying 100% back with 2 places each). IMPORTANT!!!....PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU FISH WITH US!! If you have any questions, call me!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY AT KERR LAKE !!!!

Let us help grow your business!

If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.

Contact Information:

Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712

Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042

Check out all of our Great Sponsors on the main page of our website!

2. Member
    Kerr this morning....304.83 !! See ya'll tomorrow!! Remember, No Membership Fees and it is an 'Open Tournament' !!! Come join the fun!!