I have to say EXTREMELY impressed.
I have a HD flatbead 1ton, which we use for the camper gooseneck horse trailer, Wife wanted to be independent and go to local rides. Didnt want to drive big rig.
She also wanted an SUV,, man those things are crazy expensive,, I tried to go Tahoo for the bigger wheel base but she liked the Explorer.
Looked at all specs,,, SPort,, has anti sway bars, max tow package, beafed suspension, yadda yadda,,,
Said OK hone get the explorer but must be Sport. Endd up driving to DC, to find one,, like 3 in state of VA,,,
Ohh news flash,, ? Wife starts crying, u aint gonna get a good deal.
Anyway after paying too much cause princess wanted red and a sunroof,,, get it home, install break controller.
Teaching her to drive and back trailer and set break controller.
OMG this thing drives like trailer isnt there. I am telling her all this feel stuff and she doesnt get it. Loaded horse and rear of vehicle didnt move.
Trailer is 2200 lb,, which is really light for a bumper pull, but we shopped around. LOaded you are looking at a bit under 4,, but a 8 foot high wind block,,
Curb weight is actually more than my old F150.. really impressed. Should haul a bass boat with no issues.