Thread: ok its here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bayousmallie

ok its here.

the 1980 c.c. is finally here.
    Saw the you tube video.
    love it

2. bayousmallie
    Don't know how to forward it to bass forum.
    But its up at Vexus Boats web site.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

4. Member
    Love that color, will it be an option for all your models? Or just the cc?
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

5. Member
    That blue and white is awesome looking!
    2018 Ranger RT178
    Yamaha 75hp
    Atlas Micro Jacker
    80lb Minn Kota Ultrex

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C0MRAD View Post
    Love that color, will it be an option for all your models? Or just the cc?
    Right now, just the Center Consoles, but anything is possible :-)

7. bayousmallie
    Thanks Steve for posting i didn't know how.
    So glad it was you . Somebody who works with Keith and the gang.
    They where right the nine month wait will be worth it. My 1980 c.c. is being built as of yesterday.
    Also want to say thanks to Keith and the gang as i will be enjoying it till I'm know longer standing
    straight up.

8. bayousmallie
    Also now i can say those red fish and specks in south louisiana will be in trouble.

9. bayousmallie
    The color of mine will be the midnight oil and white. Which the midnight oil has a look of charcoal grey.
    will have photos when I it comes in.

10. Member
    Yep. Very nice...

Trend setter

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

12. Member
    Very Nice!!
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

13. Member
    WOW !!!!!

14. Member
    Beautiful boat, I priced it out without any electronics and still came out to over $36K, guess I'll never own one.

15. Member
    Looks excellent.

16. Member
    The boat looks great. The cooler though, you are going to need to incorporate a foam block into the bottom of the lit that fits inside the gasketed lip. Aluminum, even white painted aluminum, gets really hot in full sun. On a sunny 80 degree day without insulating that lid, all of your ice will be gone within two hours. That is a pretty quick fix or modification.

I do really like the layout of this model and the color is really nice, not something you see every day. The aluminum trailer is a nice touch as well.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    The boat looks great. The cooler though, you are going to need to incorporate a foam block into the bottom of the lit that fits inside the gasketed lip. Aluminum, even white painted aluminum, gets really hot in full sun. On a sunny 80 degree day without insulating that lid, all of your ice will be gone within two hours. That is a pretty quick fix or modification.

I do really like the layout of this model and the color is really nice, not something you see every day. The aluminum trailer is a nice touch as well.
    I find it hard to believe it wont last 2 hrs in 80 degrees. The bottom portion is fiberglass, not aluminum, so it doesn't act like a heatsink. These are designed for day use only. I'm willing to bet even in 100 degrees weather, there will be ice after a fishing day.

18. Member
    I'll take that bet every day of the week. I'll put $1,000 on it.

Have you ever grabbed a piece of white painted aluminum that has been sitting in the sun for 30 minutes on a warm day? I did this summer, it was as bad as trying to handle a hot potato fresh out of the oven. Granted for this cooler lid, you will have ice sitting under it so that could help keep it cool, but the sun will most definitely heat it up and that energy will transfer into the cooler and melt the ice.

Point is, it needs a layer of insulation that is profile cut to fit inside the gasketed lip and it will greatly increase the efficiency of the cooler. Even a layer of carpet over the cooler helps provide some insulating factor but there isn't carpet in the center console versions.

19. Member
    I like the tin bass, but WOW that is a sweet ride ! Very versatile. This will be a big seller. I hate to go there but a 150 HP rating would be even better.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    I'll take that bet every day of the week. I'll put $1,000 on it.

Have you ever grabbed a piece of white painted aluminum that has been sitting in the sun for 30 minutes on a warm day? I did this summer, it was as bad as trying to handle a hot potato fresh out of the oven. Granted for this cooler lid, you will have ice sitting under it so that could help keep it cool, but the sun will most definitely heat it up and that energy will transfer into the cooler and melt the ice.

Point is, it needs a layer of insulation that is profile cut to fit inside the gasketed lip and it will greatly increase the efficiency of the cooler. Even a layer of carpet over the cooler helps provide some insulating factor but there isn't carpet in the center console versions.
    I currently have the ranger rb190 with the painted floor, it's white and I can stand barefoot on it in the summer and my feet don't burn, it's something about the coating that keeps it cool. No, it's not cold but I have had dark colored carpet before and it got hotter than the floor in my ranger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast