What pitch bravo? Or fury 3? On 625

I have a 26fury 4, didnt care for it so bought a 27 tempest plus, turn the tempest at 5800 5850 at almost 75 mph with 2 big boned people loaded to fish, with only one person the 27 tempest Is bumpinh rev limiter at 79mph. ..

with my current numbers, what pitch bravo and what pitch fury 3 do you guys think I should try? Really just looking for better number for when loaded with 2 people, take into consideration my partner and I are “healthy”.. you guys think a bravo or fury 3 would bring my loaded numbers up? If so what pitch to try?

I don’t think the tempest is gonna be near enough wheel when it cools off since I’m already on limiter.. what kind of gains you think I would get by getting my tempest b&b and cup added?.. it’s in great shape but it is a used stock prop.. no nicks no dings. And are the gains worth the $ for the work on prop?I like the tempest so gonna keep it and probaly trade off fury4

this is on a 625 with 250 2s with poles and 4 batteries..
    Thanks

2018 blazer 625 Pro Elite
    2018 mercury 250 pro xs
    helix 12, helix 9
    ultrex 112, dual blades.

2. Member
    to me your numbers sound good with tempest and loaded boat I think that is about the max rpm range for 250 xs 2 stroke I ran 27 tempest and could not quite reach max rpm went to fury 26 and she is spot on I am thinking of 4 blade for handling and if it would help settle these machines down getting back to your question the 4 blade might drop your rpm a small amount and keep you in range by yourself and less weight in boat

3. Member
    I have tried them all. 27 tempest is best for me. I'll go to a 26 fury for smaller jump around lakes