Question Recommendaition for Smith Mountain lodging

Any good recommendation for hotels or house near or on smith mountain must have boat hook ups. Coming at the end of the month for the weekend.

I have stayed at Lake Motel a few times. Far from 5 star but works good for fishing. I usually launch at Penhook, about a 15-20 minute drive to there if I remember right, think to the marina was about the same.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

3. Member
    If you go on Homeaway, theres a house in Penhook that is called My Sunshine. Thats where I always stay. Its 5 minutes from the Penhook launch and the owners are great to deal with. Very nice 3 bedroom house for $125 a night. It has a two car garage with electrical outlets outside.

Check out this HomeAway rental:
    https://t.hmwy.io/dQaOgl4BLQ
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

4. Member
    If you don’t stay at the lake inn try an Airbnb. My father and I went to falls lake last weekend and really enjoyed it. I am always worried about hotels if they have hook ups and their safety
    John 16:33
    2016 Tracker Pro Team 195
    2016 Mercury 150 Four Stroke

5. Member
    Actually we ended up using Airbnb thanks for all the responses. Now we just have to figure out smith mountain lake.