Thread: 210 Elite

210 Elite

Anybody in California, Idaho, Arizona or Utah have a 210 Elite they would let me come crawl around in? I live in Nevada. I called Kelly and the closest dealer is in New Mexico and that is just really far away to look at a boat that I'm not completely sold on.

2. Banned
    Just do it... That boat will not let you down... Dan

For sure! Might call the factory and see if any are going to Japan. They are shipped from California to Japan.
    I got nothin

4. Member
    I heard Bub Tosh has one.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffleo View Post
    I heard Bub Tosh has one.
    Yeah I tried contacting him but no response.

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaboy View Post
    Anybody in California, Idaho, Arizona or Utah have a 210 Elite they would let me come crawl around in? I live in Nevada. I called Kelly and the closest dealer is in New Mexico and that is just really far away to look at a boat that I'm not completely sold on.
    I spoke to an angler on Clear Lake recently that was in a Charger 210 Elite. He said he ordered it from Bob's Marine in Modesto. Bob's website doesn't show anything about Charger Elites. Bob's could be selling Charger Elites or could have ordered it as a favor to someone that bought a boat from them in the past. The angler told me his old boat was a 198 Champion and he was prefishing for a tournament. I'm guessing he bought his 198 from Bob's because Bob's was holding a Champion and Stratos owners tournament along with three other tournaments on the lake that weekend. Call Bob's in Modesto.
    2012 Stratos ChampioN 183 Elite
    Mercury 175 ProXS

There's a man in Las Vegas that has a 2017 210 Elite. PM me and I'll get you his info.

8. Member

210 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by ProXSpro View Post
    There's a man in Las Vegas that has a 2017 210 Elite. PM me and I'll get you his info.
    Saw a 2019 this week. Good looking boat. Ask dealer about it. Then the sticker shock set in. $62k without a motor, trolling motor, or electronics. Loaded it was around $82k. I purchased a 395 TF, Mercury 200 EFI, 70# Motorguide, and two Lowrance finders for $27k back in 1997. Still have that boat today. Love it. Retired now. Fixed income. Had three other name brands before Charger. I would never purchase anything else. But I am afraid I would need to win the Lotto Jack Pot before I could get another. Cost of everything keeps going up.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chireno View Post
    Saw a 2019 this week. Good looking boat. Ask dealer about it. Then the sticker shock set in. $62k without a motor, trolling motor, or electronics. Loaded it was around $82k. I purchased a 395 TF, Mercury 200 EFI, 70# Motorguide, and two Lowrance finders for $27k back in 1997. Still have that boat today. Love it. Retired now. Fixed income. Had three other name brands before Charger. I would never purchase anything else. But I am afraid I would need to win the Lotto Jack Pot before I could get another. Cost of everything keeps going up.

I know it's an 2018 but they ain't gone up that much between model years... Check this one out... Dan

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums...e#Post13060611