Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have a FX21 and have owned other brands. I feel Skeeter puts together the best total package. They are dry, ride well, best hole shot I have found, fish great, stable and descent speed. For me it was hard to find another boat that did all these things and fished as well. With the trolling motor down a skeeter is tough to beat and it does all the other things very well.

2. Member
    Ride, drivability, fishability. As for the little things and interior products I feel they missed the boat, almost every screw that is holding any plastic trim piece in my boat has come loose and will not tighten back up, including the throttle panel and passenger side trim panel, which is what happens when you install a screw in fiberglass. I have removed all the screws and used rubber nut inserts and bolts, problems solved, but for 60,000 and up you would think Skeeter, and all boat man. for that point would be doing the same by now, this has been a problem since the first screw was ever sunk in a piece of fiberglass. Other than these issues and the pos trailers that don't load worth a damn compared to ranger or basscat they are great. And for the money, the ZX 250 is hard to beat, I shopped for 3 months testing and gathering data and test rides but the skeeter was by far the best value for what you were getting.

3. Member
    and I sold our 21i today

:-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12