Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are your favorite things about your Skeeter?

I'm probably about to buy a Skeeter. I found one I really like and as soon as I sell my boat I will be getting it. What are your favorite things about yours?
    2021 Bass Cat Eyra w/ 300 Mercury Pro XS

2. Member
    The leg room and seats at the Console. Also a great stable and level fishing platform at the front deck.

Dry ride, storage, large front deck that is stable fishing platform. Like the speed and nimble handling..
    2019 FX21 LE
    2019 Sho 250
    Humminbird Solix 15
    Humminbird Solix 12
    Humminbird Helix 12
    ML
    Ionics
    Ultrex iLink

4. Member
    Everything haha. I’ve rode in a lot of boats and can’t complain about anything my boat has or does. Fishing platform and storage are my two most favorite things

5. Member
    Strongest (and best looking) transom design in the business because of aluminum knee braces

Storage. Stable when fishing with two people. Looks.

Everything that has been stated is correct. My 2010 ZX is built like a tank. The transom is built like no other. Those that may not remember that the hull was designed by Aero space engineers. There is a reason the boat rides and handles like it does.

I keep looking around at other manufactures boats but keep coming back to Skeeter. Ive even thought about selling my ZX and buying a newer model. My 8 yr old boat still looks like new. I get compliments almost every trip to the lake.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

8. Member
    The ride is good. Hardly any driver input needed and handles very well. My ZX200 has lots of storage. I would like to have more room in the passenger area though. Looks great. Cons - the trailer!
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

9. Member
    NO chine at WOT. storage. aluminum decking. transom, seats, stability, deck width, gel quality

but the absolute best, most awesome and greatest thing about my Skeeter is the

EZ LOADER TRAILER BABY!!!!!!

The layout.

11. Member
    I have owned many different brands of tournament quality bass boats ranging from flats boats (Key West Stealth) to crossovers like Big-O hand made to order...Pro-craft...Legend (very pricey)...and am now in a Skeeter ZX225 2016 model...with price in mind...the Skeeter is by far the best bang for the buck in the industry today. I have also fished from several other brands including Triton, Ranger, Nitro, Bullet, and an Alison...Skeeter has the overall science down pat...I can literally make a one handed u turn at 60 plus mph without letting off the hot foot...this took a bit of practice of course with trim and tilt, and hydro jack plate settings, but now it is second nature with ease. Literally almost no back wash from full speed to no throttle stop. Reasonable top speed of 72 mph with full load without effort of having to "drive" the boat...great fishablity even with me at 165 lbs and a partner of 250 plus. Awesome hole shot with little bow lift...shallow water fishablity as far as draft goes...well outfitted...the list goes on and on! ...lets not forget how it handles other boat wakes...no need to turn to run perpendicular to wakes left by other bass bots or pontoon boats....just run it through wherever...as long as it isn't a barge wake or a Bahama style 35 ftr.... buy one you won't regret it! Bets of luck!

12. Member
    Fish ability......
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

13. Member
    Leg room
    Stability
    On plane time. (250 SHO)

Dislikes
    Ugly lines and overall shape.
    Thin eggshell gelcoat.

14. Member
    great boat wish the cooler was better, taking up one storage compartment for cooler.

15. Member
    The stability at WOT and with the TM down.
    Drives 70mph with a light touch on the steering wheel. No chine walk, just smooth speed - enjoy the ride.
    Very stable fishing platform. Easily manuvered around decks and trees.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

Stereo with four speakers, Bimini top for those hot days to cool off or when theirs rain, folding ladder, seats six, wrap around windshield to keep the morning cold temps off of you, front and rear removable cushions to lay out on when I bring my girlfriend and two under the seat ice chests.

17. Member
    Good safe boat.

18. Member
    Dry ride, stable and all the above!!
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

I liked every thing about my 96 Skeeter ZX200 But I sold it, do to having vertigo problems of course after I sold it the vertigo went away. I am looking to buy another Skeeter been looking at a 03 that is in great shape . I keep looking at others also but still come back to the Skeeter boats. You wont regret buying one in MHO.

20. Member
    Stability at any speed. Easy and fun to drive. Speed when I want or need it. Easy to load on trailer though there is a learning curve. Dry storage works well. The over ride is very good. Carpet wears extremely well. Vinyl seats have held up very well. Darn things starts every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast