Any pics of what you replaced Coral 202 bench seat with?

I will soon be replacing/recovering/ or changing the original seats in my 2000 Coral 202. I would like to see some pics if you did away with the bench and went a different route or replaced it with something different. Thanks
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Member
    There's a Coral in Utah that has a big Yammie on it. He took out the bench seat, put an additional fuel tank in the place of it and made the back deck longer.
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.

3. Member
    Had mine reupholstered, can't buy something on market with that good a frame

4. Member
    I looked into reupholstery, but it was going to cost me 1k plus to redo all of my seats. I settled on bassboatseats.com. I love having three separate seats in the back. 90% of the time I remove the middle rear seat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was able to get my bench and captains recovered by a local guy for $500. I know that's probably not available to most though.

6. Member
    Thanks for the pics and ideas. I probably can get another year out of mine, but I'm just thinking ahead. Mine has the cushion in the middle of the bench that you can flip over to the carpeted side to act as a step. Decisions, decisions!! New carpet to replace the original will probably be what I do this year.

click to enlarge...

b.jpg
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

7. Member
    I have the same type of seats in my Coral. That piece that flips over is great. I can run back and forth fighting big muskies and not tear up the seat but then my girl can flip it over, lay down and read while I'm fishing.
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.