Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wood View Post
    No I dont think every lowrance unit needs a card but the unit you have the card in needs to be on to be shared by the network to the others. I only have 1 map card for 3 units. If I shut that one unit off I lose all my mapping on the other units.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMS View Post
    Lowrance, you only need one card. I have a card in one of my console units and i can veiw in on my bow unit.

You also don't need a module for SI just a total scan transducer.

I am probably heading to Newfound on Sunday if you are interested in trying out a set up.
    Okay okay, I swear I'm starting to understand this all. I'll also be on Newfound this Sunday, would definitely like to meet up. I appreciate the offer! I believe there's a tournament up there that day, so my plan is to be up there and on the water sometime before 6:30 before they all take off, but I'm pretty sure it's a small tournament.

2. Member
    Talk to Steve (Redneck Ynkee) and heed his words. He is a knife in a drawer full of spoons when it comes to most electronics and more than fair with pricing and service. I hear you though, trying to figure out how to upgrade your electronics is like trying to figure out tv's or computers. What do I want, how will I use it and CAN I figure out how to use it the way I want. Good luck.
    5 Short of a limit

3. Member
    I had seen that also and i a not worried about. Last weekend Mass Bass Nation was there and i could hardly tell. I won't be there that early, more like 7:30.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    Talk to Steve (Redneck Ynkee) and heed his words. He is a knife in a drawer full of spoons when it comes to most electronics and more than fair with pricing and service. I hear you though, trying to figure out how to upgrade your electronics is like trying to figure out tv's or computers. What do I want, how will I use it and CAN I figure out how to use it the way I want. Good luck.
    I'm definitely calling him. I saw what you guys have had to say about him and I trust all of you, so hopefully I can work something out through him for purchase and/or install.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMS View Post
    I had seen that also and i a not worried about. Last weekend Mass Bass Nation was there and i could hardly tell. I won't be there that early, more like 7:30.
    I'll send you a PM shortly, we can exchange numbers and try to arrange a time to meet out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12