BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar

NH Acoountant for taxes

Does anyone have someone in NH that does taxes for them for fishing? I’m not asking for advice or if I can/can’t do it as I know it’s highly debated. Just trying to find someone in NH that will work with me
    Thanks!

wish I had that problem...
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

3. Member
    Kind of? We use a guy in Merrimack, and he was super helpful for me when I had my gaming channel that was making a considerable amount of money, in addition to our normal taxes (my wife is a hairdresser and is self-employed). I talked to him earlier this year when doing our 2017 taxes about my fishing channel as well as that's been turning a profit for me this year, and to ask about becoming a licensed guide, buying a boat, how I can work write-offs for some stuff into the mix, etc. He was super helpful and answered all of my questions on the spot there. We've been going to this guy for 5 years now, very happy with his service, and is a very pleasant guy to work with. I think it's Merrimack Tax Associates, 405 Daniel Webster Highway. If heading north on that road, he'll be on your right side. There's a tan-ish big building that's an eyeglass store with a big climate controlled storage building behind it. His place is the little white house immediately after the eyeglass place.