Bellaire Lake Cold Front Bass Fishing

I had two mornings to fish 4 hours on Bellaire Lake. I had to find the fish, figure the lake out, and figure out what lures to use. Cold front threw me a curve ball! Here's how the day went.

I think your videos should have guests in the back...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    I have to give you props brother. It's getting rare to have people actually show missed fish, lures used, general area's fished. All the things that actually go into a real day of fishing for all of us. Trust me, I am guilty as anyone for sandbagging and not telling the entire truth!

I like the video's, keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I think your videos should have guests in the back...
    My wife makes a brief appearance in the Charlevoix one. lol I had her waiting at the place we rented drinking her coffee. Little added pressure to put fish in the boat quick. lol

Quote Originally Posted by School Master View Post
    I have to give you props brother. It's getting rare to have people actually show missed fish, lures used, general area's fished. All the things that actually go into a real day of fishing for all of us. Trust me, I am guilty as anyone for sandbagging and not telling the entire truth!

I like the video's, keep them coming
    It's keeping it real! Jim and I aren't pro's. We are just your average Joe's that enjoy fishing and go out and try to figure it out. Which applies to the majority of us that fish. I think that's the appealing aspect of it. If those guys can catch them, then so can we. I think the biggest thing I've learned is the older I get the older some of my friends get too. Many who can't fish anymore. What better way to take them along than do the fishing day in video form. It's a major league pain to produce, and has cost countless fish lost do to messing with cameras. It's worth it in the long run as long as people enjoy them. It also lets people see the lake your fishing if they never have been there before. That is helpful too.

6. Member
    I'm headed up North next week...Cant wait...Its suppose to be cold but I am hoping I catch them with the feed bag on..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

7. Member
    Awesome! Your videos are always genuine and real. You're not trying to push a product or get sponsors/discount codes. I like how you get the details of the trip, as long as the details aren't one of my hidden gem lakes

8. Great Lakes Captain RangerTim619's Avatar
    I really wanted to fish there last week but couldn't get the boat off the trailer. I think the high wind and wave action may have blown sand into the ramp.
    Ranger 619 * Honda 200* Minn Kota* Humminbird *Garmin
    Fenwick *Abu Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    I'm headed up North next week...Cant wait...Its suppose to be cold but I am hoping I catch them with the feed bag on..
    You just may hit the motherload! Hope you nail them!

Quote Originally Posted by DubyaDee View Post
    Awesome! Your videos are always genuine and real. You're not trying to push a product or get sponsors/discount codes. I like how you get the details of the trip, as long as the details aren't one of my hidden gem lakes
    Yep. No hidden agenda. We're not looking to make a buck of it. Just looking to provide entertainment for everyone. Which gem did you want me to show? lol We're going to hit a few different ones next spring. That way there will be plenty to choose from for everyone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RangerTim619 View Post
    I really wanted to fish there last week but couldn't get the boat off the trailer. I think the high wind and wave action may have blown sand into the ramp.
    Well that stinks bud. I was waiting for the phone call telling me you wacked them good there! Lot of boats got pulled recently and I wonder if you dealt with lots of prop wash.