Power poles not coming up at the same time?

Hi guys I’ve got a set 8ft blades with the 2.0 c monster pumps. They came on my boat new this spring and worked flawlessly till the last month or so. My issue is they both go down at the same time but one of them will stay down when I try to bring them up, in order to get that one up I’ll have to hit the foot switch multiple times, sometimes that doesn’t work and I’ll have to go to my dash switch and hit that multiple times. I’ve re synchronized the remotes to the pumps and still the same issues. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Start with running the smartphone app and updating the firmware if prompted

Run an RSSI test. This will show you the signal strength for the remotes.

Report back with results and we can move forward. If need be give me a call 954-917-0634 while your doing it or send me an email rich@hydrillagear.com. Once I know the results of the test, I can tell you what to do next.

3. Member
    Thanks I’ll do it this weekend!

4. Member
    Rich not sure I ran the RSSI test right, used the app hit the switches and the green bar moved some. Seemed like it moved equally for all the switches. Did I do the test right?

5. Member
    So went out today and started diagnosing my issue a little more. Both blades will deploy at the same time, when lifting the port one won’t come up if it’s more than half way deployed. After messing around a bit the pump runs on the port side but the blade won’t go up. Finally if I keep the up button pressed for a minute or two the pole will then raise. Any ideas? I ran the diagnostic test while on the water and that has been sent to power pole

6. Member
    I would talk with Rich at Hydrilla Gear.....he offered help on this thread.