Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

2. Member
    Wow, that will not be good....

So either the state takes them over aka us or they will be drained that will negatively affect everyone around there and the wildlife.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

4. Member
    The governor has already said that the state would take it over no matter what in a previous article a few months ago.

All it takes is for someone to find some crustaceans that would be hurt by draining the lakes and then we are in a mexican stand off :)
    Last edited by ONECASTAWAY; 10-02-2018 at 05:45 AM.
    2018 Phoenix 819 / 2018 Mercury 200 Pro XS

I figured the state wouldnt allow it due to how much money comes fron the lakes.

6. Member
    Santee cooper is the State. They just trying to scare us poor people to pay higher taxes to help clean up the mess at tbe nuclear project in jenkinsville

Santee Cooper is kind of a registered slang name.There real name is South Caholina Public Service Authority.