Thread: UFP Rotor

UFP Rotor

I had a rotor break lose from the hub on my trailer. It's a UFP # PIN 41030. I've looked online and can't seem to find one that matches exactly to what I have. I was wandering if anyone might know where to get one or if they have another rotor that would work in it's place.

Eastern Marine has a bunch of UFP hubs for DB35 and DB42 set ups.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

Give their customer service a call. I've had two separate issues in which they were extremely helpful.

4. Member
    I have the DB-42 calipers so it will need the thicker rotor and I found one that's only a 1/4" bigger in diameter. It's # 41038 but I don't know if the hub part is the right depth or length to work on my spindle. I'll try to find their number and give them a call. Thanks for the replies.

5. Member
    I have a UFP rotor I bought several years ago for my Ranger trail. I will look when I get home and see if it's what you need and if it is we can work out shipping and you can have it. It's brand new and was gonna cost me almost as much to ship it back and it did to buy it. For that reason I just kept it and figured someone, someday would need it and I want to say it has that part number stamped on it.

6. Member
    Man that would be great. I might be able to pick it up in person, I'm going to Florida on vacation this weekend and my wife is wanting to come back home through Atlanta to stop at a Halloween store next Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe we could meet somewhere as I pass through and I would be happy to pay you for the rotor.

7. Member
    Sorry I forgot to respend but it is for a DB35 so not what you needed so I guess I'll just keep hanging on to it.

8. Member
    Ok that's not a problem, I'll find one when I get back from vacation. Thanks for checking.

Bummer!

Here ya go. There are several online stores that sell these rotors .

https://www.easternmarine.com/ufp-db...assembly-41019

most of the part numbers for the DB35 hub/rotor are a sticky at the top of the Phoenix forum. If you need bearing and seal info check it out.

It’s a pretty easy repair.

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

10. Member
    Call waymire’s in Indianapolis, they are the main distribution center and will have what you need. Very knowledgeable people, they are a supplier to eastern marine

11. Member
    Thanks again for the replies. I called Dexter and got the new replacement part number and have a new one on the way.