Thread: Need help!

Need help!

While pulling my boat to the lake my trailer light harness got caught on something (without knowledge) and when I got to the lake the 5 flat connector part from my trailer was mangled...

the 5 flat connector on my trailer has 9 wires coming from connector pins to trailer... Needless to say the generic 5 flat replacement from the parts store didn't fix it... I can't find anything online... Anyone here know what I'm talking about and where a guy might find a replacement connector????

Pic isn't great but hope it gives you idea of what I'm working with!

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    My trailer from Tracker Marine has only 8 wires. Blue is the solenoid, green/brown is right turn, yellow/brown is left turn, two brown which are taillights, white wire is the ground and two white/brown which are the side markers.

On a five pin connector the 4 males are (1) solenoid (2) right turn (3) left turn (4) taillights and side markers. The female is the ground.

Try Tracker Marine otherwise use a five pin connector from any auto parts store or Walmart and splice it together. Or if you are using a 5 to 7 adapter, just wire a 7 pin connector direct and cut out the middle man.