Bank of dock fishing NE Okla

I am going to be in Owasso to visit daughter for a few days and would like to fish. I had back surgery two weeks ago and can't use my boat for a while. Is there any place around Owasso that has a crappie house or you can fish off docks. Any help would be appreciated.

Claremore lake has a pay to use covered dock. And several open piers. The lake is a city lake and you have to purchase a daily pass to boat or fish.

3. Member
    That is the closest one to Owasso. It has some benches but you might want to take your own chair. Nabatak Tackle has your minnows and gear right there in town of Claremore.
    Might be one on Oolagah but it would be further away.

4. Member
    I think Hawthorne Bluff near the dam on Oologah has a fishing dock, but you'll have to pay the COE fee to use it.

Oologah isn't much farther than Claremore, and would be quicker to get to since you don't have to drive through town to get there. Both would be good places to wet a line.

5. Member
    Did you fish this last week?
    whatnis the report?

6. Member
    No I didn't fish but went out to oologah but didn't fish just not there yet physically. Thanks everyone for the information.