Help 2017 verado 225hp problem

2017 verado 225 hp gauge on smart craft gauge spikes to 137 f to 165f .temp jumps up and down fast or slow speed .at idle yesterday it was 111f my buddys beside me was 145f same motors .water temp was 50f here .puts me in limp mode .been to dealer twice so far dealer has changed impellor which looked bad! and thermostat. Ran good for 2to 3 hrs then happened again Still does same thing temp spikes really fast to 137f rom 165f .water pressure 2.8 at idle .any ideas .i have 2 more tournys still.lost my bag of fish yesterday limped in late
    Denali 1500 baby duramax
    2023 ranger 620 pro xs

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the REQUIRED info when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Debris in tstat?