One Blade Slower

Curious if anyone has experienced this. I have two PP Blades new with boat last year. I have the C Monster switches up front and remote at console. Deploy equally at same speed no problem. Retracting different story. The Port is much much slower than the starboard side. Fluid is fine, pump in actuating in sync with the other one. No leaks.... just start earlier this year. Yes I tried to change the speed to no avail. They are both set the same. Thoughts?
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums
    Garmin 126 (2) & 1222 with Panoptix

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by dswindall View Post
    Curious if anyone has experienced this. I have two PP Blades new with boat last year. I have the C Monster switches up front and remote at console. Deploy equally at same speed no problem. Retracting different story. The Port is much much slower than the starboard side. Fluid is fine, pump in actuating in sync with the other one. No leaks.... just start earlier this year. Yes I tried to change the speed to no avail. They are both set the same. Thoughts?

Could be valving in the pump to me. If you run a diag report via the smartphone app and send it to Power Pole they will be able to confirm this.

3. Member
    Got it. Thanks Hydrilla Gear. Ill download the app and try that.
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums
    Garmin 126 (2) & 1222 with Panoptix