Well it actually happened today! Finally!!! Got it back....

Managed to get it home and put my gear in it and start the break-in for the new motor. Couple of things worth noting: Honda did take forever to finally reach a decision and they did follow the dealer's request for a new long block. Honda took over two months to get the new motor to the dealer who then took two weeks to put it on my foot and frame assembly. Honda did send me an upgraded motor that has a couple of changes/updates on the original 2014 motor. Dealer (Fredrick's Outdoors) never let me go a single day without a boat to fish out of and each boat was nicer and newer than mine. I can not say enough good things about the way Fredrick's treated me through out this ordeal. The 2017 Triton TRX 21 Elite I was using a guy from Texas called to come see the boat and they came, picked it up and left me with a year old Legend Alpha. Just for the record, I flat out loved the Alpha! Almost enough to go back into debt! I do not get any more warranty that what is left on original motor but I do plan to appeal to Honda. I'd even buy extended warranty but I have ben told Honda does not offer it. I did get on the water late today and managed to put two hours on the motor, followed proper break-in protocol and I did notice that even though this motor is super tight, it does spool up quicker than the other one did. So, there you have it, my experience with American Honda's warranty response. Questions?

Good to hear your back on the water with your boat. Fredric’s installed my Honda as well. They seemed to be great people with great service. Wish they were closer to me so I could take mine there for service. Hope I never have to use my warranty. If I do I will haul it back up there to them.
    1995 Javelin 400TE w/ 2015 Honda 225
    2001 War Eagle 648 w/ 2001 Honda 50 jet