Dual Axle Model Options for 22' Garage

Just curious which BassCat models on a dual axle trailer might one look at for a 22' garage? Garage is single width w/9'w x 7'h door (actual clear dimensions are 22'-6" deep w/ 8'-9" wide x 6'-9" tall clear opening at door).
    Figuring 22' total length would allow me straight back parking with a few inches buffer. I'm thinking prob the Sabre FTD, PII, P-Classic are the options.

Thx

2. Member
    The Caracal with a swing away tongue is 21' 10".
    If you go to basscat.com, and look at the boats, click on the model you are interested in, then click on the "Model Info" button on the bottom, it will provide you with minimum storage length details.

3. Member
    Saw those dimensions on the Caracal. Wonder what the new engines do to those dimensions? The old ProXS looks like the tightest engine to the transom. The SHO, new ProXS and G2's looks longer.

4. Member
    Good point. If that turns out to be the case I would get a PII. It's an awesome boat.
    Brad Krone

5. Member
    I was in a similar situation with one of our previous houses. I had a two car garage that was 22 on one side and 18 on one side. A local dealer at that time let me try a boat in the spot, I drug a few home. The PII just did fit, I mean barely, so I ended up with a Sabre FTD at that time. I’d see if you can get a dealer to let you try a Pantera. Cats web site used to say a Yamaha added 4” over the Merc.

If you have room behind the back wall of your garage, you might consider adding a dog house to accommodate the motor. The inside depth of my garage is 20' 11" and due to the awesome way in which BCB minimizes trailer length (with a swing tongue of course), I am able to get my 20' 4" Cougar AE backed straight in (after adding the dog house). Just make the dog house wide enough in case you plan to have power poles or talons.

7. Member
    I get my puma FTD with swing tongue in 23 feet total with about 4 inches on both ends...I have to angle it a bit..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

8. Member
    I have a 22' 5" deep double garage and park a P2 with a Pro XS (2013) straight in one side. Its pretty tight but I would say it fits well. I can walk around the bow most of the time.
    2013 BassCat P2/200 ProXS

You can turn the motor all the way to one side and make a 4" longer Yamaha fit where a 2stroke proxs was measured from. I'd but the biggest one you want and if required slap on a dog house.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

The measurements are minimized including turning the wheel.

I got my caracal in a 20x20 garage with a merc and atlas plate with it angled in there. 22' should be no problem depending on garage door width and ability to angle the boat
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    You can turn the motor all the way to one side and make a 4" longer Yamaha fit where a 2stroke proxs was measured from. I'd but the biggest one you want and if required slap on a dog house.
    Ive been thinking about popping mine out into the kitchen cabinets
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"