Weekly Fishing Report

For some reason I have not been able to post my weekly fishing report on this site this week. Not sure what the problem is as I had no trouble posting it on other sites. If you want to see my report you can find it on my website at www.kentuckylakeguide.com.

Dave

2. Member
    Thanks Dave I enjoy you reports each week. Do you think you will still do your report each week after you retire. Thanks Brian.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

3. Member
    Thanks, Dave
    Id been checking your fishing report on here several times in the last few days.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Generator View Post
    Thanks Dave I enjoy you reports each week. Do you think you will still do your report each week after you retire. Thanks Brian.
    Brian: I expect I won't be writing my report every week as I have for the past 20 plus years....mainly because I won't be on the water every day like I have been in the guide business and I am a stickler for writing an honest and detailed report. However, I will be fishing some and feel free to call me anytime to get what information I do have.

Dave

5. Member
    Thanks for the reply Dave. I’m going to miss your weekly reports and I’m sure everyone else will also. Thanks again for all your years of service and great information.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

6. Member
    I like the reports and don't even fish the lake.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stewart View Post
    Brian: I expect I won't be writing my report every week as I have for the past 20 plus years....mainly because I won't be on the water every day like I have been in the guide business and I am a stickler for writing an honest and detailed report. However, I will be fishing some and feel free to call me anytime to get what information I do have.

Dave
    I'll need a partner for a few tourneys next year :-)

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyfisherman1 View Post
    I'll need a partner for a few tourneys next year :-)
    I might fish one or two with you but if I did it would be just fun for me....I really can't see this ol man getting serious into tourney fishing

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stewart View Post
    I might fish one or two with you but if I did it would be just fun for me....I really can't see this ol man getting serious into tourney fishing
    I understand.............see you next week.