Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PM replied with requested info sent.

2. Member
    Thanks, another PM sent!

John

3. Member
    here is my set up. Tires are 225/50/16. Still enough tire to jump a curbBig O pic.jpg

4. Member
    Winstondry u might as well just post on here what they are and where u got them lol. I thought I seen that boat though at pros choice with that setup already but let us know!
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_frog View Post
    Winstondry u might as well just post on here what they are and where u got them lol. I thought I seen that boat though at pros choice with that setup already but let us know!
    These came with the boat from Pro's Choice. The wheels are made by "Mayhem" and are 18", the tire size is 245/45Z R18.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scum_frog View Post
    Hahaha! I was just gonna say the same thing!! Thnx @Winstondry. Anyone else have brands, models and places you found a fair deal please share! I need tires BAD and no sense being ordinary and using the same 'ol stock wheels. Changing wheel styles makes such a big appearance difference for boats, cars and trucks, IMO...
    Fish frequently, my friends! ----------<')))><
    2001 Triton TR20, 225L OptiMax, 26" Tempest Plus, Serial No: PT345686

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstondry View Post
    These came with the boat from Pro's Choice. The wheels are made by "Mayhem" and are 18", the tire size is 245/45Z R18.
    That tire size is an EXACT dead match, diameter-wise, for my stock 215/75R14 tires, however, I can't find that tire in anything higher than a 100W XL, and I'd like to be at 103 because I'm single axle. What load rating are yours Winston, and what tires if they are over 100W? I also have the situation where my tire sits super close to my fender, like not much wheel travel before my tire will hit the rim, and I've got to figure that problem out as well. PO said leaf springs were both replaced because one broke. May need longer shackles...?

8. Member

9. Member

10. Member
    IMAG2762.jpg center caps were 3.19in size and fit perfect to allow viewing og cool hub oil

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingCall View Post
    Sorry for hijacking, but many pics of the V-175 appear to have zero suspension travel like your image.
    Curious if the springs are super stiff? Or overloaded by that rig? Or worn out? Or if there is actually sufficient travel/clearance that isn't appearing in photos?
    Your eyes are not deceiving you CC, there's something wrong here. I bought a used Triton that looked like that. Leaf spring trailer. Took the tire off and paint was rubbed off under the fender where the tire was bottoming out. PO said he once broke one leaf spring and repl them both. So either the replacement spring has less arch, or the springs are sacked out a little. I'm researching the best way to fix: My preference would be to buy high quality higher arched leaf springs for peace of mind. May also get/fab longer spring shackle plates? I'd also like to get slightly smaller, lower profile tires, but man I can't find 17" tires with an XL rating of 103?!?

Only tires with that high rating are 255/45R18's. Link is for a Cooper Zeon. Like this tire because it's made in USA and another set I got for my car are well built, strong sidewall, balanced really easily. To fit this tire I'd have to customize the carpeted inside fenderboard, which wouldn't be too big a deal because the hull only gets close at the top, and that I'd need the boat OFF the trailer, pull the board, take it home, fab something else, do it all over again. This or just buy stock tires, and be sad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12