Unhappy Missing boater and friend

A friend of mine is the one missing in the boat accident last night at Rantowles and HWY 17. They found his GF but not his boat nor him. He has a mud boat aka duck hunters boat. He lived on the water like most of us on here do.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

That's terrible. Said a prayer for him. Hope he is found OK.

Have they released the names of the individuals yet? I'm in the Coast Guard and I know the bulk of the duck hunting community around here and this is the first I've heard of it. Sad to hear for sure and praying that they find him safe.

The officials hasn’t released his name yet but i’ll Pm you his name.

Sad news but they found him. They in the process of removing him now. He was found under the lime house boat dock.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend! I will continue to keep all those affected in my prayers!

8. Member
    Sorry for your loss.

Sucks big time because he leaves behind his 2 kids ages 15 & 8 i believe and his mom and dad is devastated.

10. Member
    Hate to hear that. Prayers for the family. Was he from summerville?
    Skeeter Sx186 w/ yamaha 150

He was from John’s Island. I met him through work. He was one of the guys I just instantly got along with. Me and him got along really well. He said most people were intimidated by him but he didn’t bother me any. He was about 6’5” and a solid 260ish. Just a good ole country fella that loved to fish and hunt. If he liked you, he’d help you any way he could. If he didn’t like you well he would let ya know it, lol. His name is Ed, I use to call him special Ed or E. D. He would just laugh. He will be missed by many.

12. Member
    Many prayers for Ed, his family and friends. A sad day, always, when the Lord calls one we love home.

13. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Sorry to hear the outcome. Prayers lifted for all Was he at the Okie rally with you in 2014?

No that was Jimmy. This was Ed White.