Thread: Chickamauga

Chickamauga

Looks like I will be coming back down there next weekend 5th-7th. I just wondered if any tournaments are going on? If there are any opens I might like to get in something, I should have a partner with me.

Also is there a better way to get though or around Nashville other than taking 24 straight though? I will be coming from Bloomington IN down I69.

Thanks
    Greg

2. Matt20xd
    Oct 6th there is the last regular season Chattanooga Bass Association tx out of Chester frost. Is open to anyone. $120 entry and $2000 guaranteed for 1st.

3. Member
    Try looking at going through Louisville and making your way to I-75 and go though Knoxville instead.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt20xd View Post
    Oct 6th there is the last regular season Chattanooga Bass Association tx out of Chester frost. Is open to anyone. $120 entry and $2000 guaranteed for 1st.
    Unless you just want to contribute and be a part of it, keep your money. No way a newbie can come to Chick and take money from the CBA guys!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    Unless you just want to contribute and be a part of it, keep your money. No way a newbie can come to Chick and take money from the CBA guys!
    Yeah I thought about that, the first time I was down there was back in June and I had a 30 lb bag and a 10 lber so I figured why not ;)

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    Yeah I thought about that, the first time I was down there was back in June and I had a 30 lb bag and a 10 lber so I figured why not ;)
    You aren't a "newbie", my apologies! I would go for it. After all, it's only money.

7. Member
    If you time it right you can breeze through Nashville without traffic. I live just north of nashville but I take 109 south to 40 then west.
    Basscat!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    You aren't a "newbie", my apologies! I would go for it. After all, it's only money.
    I am a newbie down there that’s for sure, I just get lucky from time to time.
    With that said I looked at the weights from those CBA guys and they are no joke. I would probably be best served to keep my money.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    I am a newbie down there that’s for sure, I just get lucky from time to time.
    With that said I looked at the weights from those CBA guys and they are no joke. I would probably be best served to keep my money.
    Most guys are pretty good on their home lake, but some of the CBA guys take it to another level on Chick. The tourneys early in the year are stupid good weights.
    That's where Andy Morgan and Michael Neal cut their fishing teeth.