Question Lake of The Ozarks launch ramps

First time going to this Lake so, can anyone educate me on where I can (or can't) launch a bass boat at various places around the lake? Also, where on the water can I get gas if needed around the lake? Thank you in advance for any replies, all are greatly appreciated!

Lots of boat ramps depending on what part of lave you are fishing. As far as gas goes there are some 24 hours gas docks down closer to the dam a lot of gas places are probably closed for season
    2005 champion 196 oh what a ride

3. Member
    What area of the lake are you going? It's a big lake.

4. Member
    Free launch ramps are few and far between. There are 100's of ramps at Lake O, mostly at resorts and condos. Best option might be to stay at a lakeside resort and keep your boat in their dock at night.

Just my .02...BE DAMN CAREFUL on that lake if you have never been there. PB1,PB2,-Glaize arm. Coffman (Gravois arm), and there is another way at the back of the Gravois arm. Larry Gale in the Niangua arm. I'm sure I missed a few. There are some crazy big boats out there and if the weather is nice they will be out in force. Running can be tricky as the place is like a wash tub. The wakes just deflect right off the seawalls and bluffs and meet up with the fresh set of 40 foot boat plowing water wakes.
    LET'S GO BLUES!!! WILL WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 2024?

6. Member
    Shawnee Bend is a pretty nice ramp. I believe it's around mile marker 11?
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

7. Member
    Buy one of the newer Lake maps. Order it or buy at the lake. They have all the information that you are looking for. Bass Pro Shop or other online places should have them. They have topo depths, fishing spots, ramps, gas docks etc.

most of your Wal Mart stores will have them also

9. Member
    What are the newer maps called? Not the Hot Spots maps? Not sure yet where my fishing will be on the lake but, most likely will be spread out. I have been informed of the crazy traffic there! Thank you all.

10. Member

USA

I thought that Hot Spots maps were electronic. The maps we are talking about are a fold-up maps Get one from Walmart at the lake or online. I would think BPS would have them. Good Luck.

11. Member
    If you don’t want a paper map, check out https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=e...key=qgygFzyntP

The Navionics map has boat ramps marked. I recommend Larry Gale in the Niangua Arm of the lake - slightly less traffic down that way.

12. Member
    If you have the Navionics app you can easily find launch ramps on the lake. I use my app all the time to find different apps. I also cross reference the satellite overlay feature to find the biggest ramps.