Thread: More DI Images

More DI Images

Finally made it back on the water, lake level is up about 8'. Crappie are really stacking up on deeper brush. Really loving the my Helix Mega 12 DI unit on my trolling motor. The 2d images have improved but the quality of the DI images is way better than I'm getting from my Helix Mega 10 SI/DI unit at my console. I'll try to post some comparison screenshots from both units next time.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Your making me consider buying that transducer for my Mega 12 Si unit now that I have a humminbird 360. I don't use si as much as before the 360, but I still do sometimes... so decisions, decisions. Great images.... thanks for posting.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

3. Member
    great images

Roy, I thought you had a Mega 10 DI up front with the LowQ 2D...Great images

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

5. Member
    Don, I decided to go big and got the 12. Really loving the low Q 2d and the di transducer made for the trolling motor. Zero interference = super clear images.

6. Member
    Great images showing some real promising detail. Are those three different locations or just different images of the same? If your units are networked, have you tried connecting your console unit to the TM transducer to compare images or are you comparing two different transducers with the same unit? thanks
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

7. Member
    3 diffrent locations. Right now my console and trolling motor units are not networked but I was just talking to my buddy about doing that. I'll start a new thread on the main board making sure I can share the image from my mega di on the trolling motor to the si/di unit at the console.