Thread: Tackle Shops

Tackle Shops

Hi-

I’m taking a quick trip from Tampa to Destin. Any tackle shops worth checking out that are along the way?

Thanks.

2. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Bout 20 minutes out of your way, but Brooker Bait and Tackle is one of the best in Central Fl..

3. Member

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

5. Banned
    And make sure You visit the Brooker's site before Chris†mas, as they put on a FREE BBQ and have deals out the yinyang

6. Member
    Thanks guys, much appreciated. I’ve been to the candy store (which is pretty awesome), but hadn’t heard of the other two. Thanks.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Udee2159 View Post
    Thanks guys, much appreciated. I’ve been to the candy store (which is pretty awesome), but hadn’t heard of the other two. Thanks.

I must admit I had no idea where Trinity was. Being in that area, do You ever travel up 19 to fish at Lake Rousseau? If 'Yes' there is 'Ed's Tackle' it'll be on Your starboard side whilst traveling 'to'. It is next to All-American Pipe Shop (smokeshop aka "Head Shop" ) where they offer a wide variety of smoking needs. They also have CBD Oil and a wide variety of 'Kratom' <--- Natural pain relieving herb that takes the place of opiates.

8. Member
    Definitely check out Brookers. If you still don't get your fix then when you get to panama city swing south and hit Anglers Tackle. after that you can drive the coast all the way to Destin.
    Last edited by Poppin' Frog; 09-26-2018 at 08:53 PM.