Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    In 100 years, who’s gonna care?

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix5252 View Post
    Salty Dan is at it again. Negative on every post, does having to fish in Ohio make you that angry???
    I thought I was negative... Now I'm salty... ... Maybe you should get out more and expand your horizon... Dan

3. Member
    Salty Dan is at it again. Negative on every post, does having to fish in Ohio make you that angry???
    Try fishing in Ohio, it might do the same to you.... Although it hasn't to good ol Charlie Hartley, in fact he's likely got a great big grin tonight... might even get back on the Elite series now!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    In 100 years, who’s gonna care?
    If that’s a qualifier for discussing something in the lounge we might as well shut it down now.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slaunch View Post
    If that’s a qualifier for discussing something in the lounge we might as well shut it down now.

If you go with 100 hours the same might apply.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    If you go with 100 hours the same might apply.
    Seeing as how this topic has pretty well dominated the lounge over the better part of a month now I would say it’s well clear of 100 hours.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slaunch View Post
    Seeing as how this topic has pretty well dominated the lounge over the better part of a month now I would say it’s well clear of 100 hours.
    Ok, days?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Them staying or going or heading to PBA Tour won't effect our lives one way or another... Sorta like the 18 year old sitting there with 4 hats in front of him... Who gives a flying leap if he goes to OSU, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia or Harvard... We're just declaring our indifference... Dan
    Agree with Dan on this--good luck to all of them who leave and good luck to all that stay. In the end it will all work out ok like all the stuff like this does. Everyone has to make their own choice or let their sponsor make it for them. Good luck to all of them.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TownesZ21 View Post
    Try fishing in Ohio, it might do the same to you.... Although it hasn't to good ol Charlie Hartley, in fact he's likely got a great big grin tonight... might even get back on the Elite series now!
    I'm sure Charley is a great guy, but that was funny right there...

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Hell NO, I want to talk about how washed up EE is.
    Someone said this in the comments on EE's facebook page and he quickly replied back. Must've hit a nerve.

11. Member
    More signs of a early and cold winter in Ohio.

12. Member
    Not that he cares, but I'm disappointed in Evers lack of class and respect toward BASS. BASS was the platform from where Evers became known, became successful and I'm hopeful became financially secure. He's a great fisherman, but without BASS he's doing something else for a living.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Not that he cares, but I'm disappointed in Evers lack of class and respect toward BASS. BASS was the platform from where Evers became known, became successful and I'm hopeful became financially secure. He's a great fisherman, but without BASS he's doing something else for a living.
    Without the anglers, where is BASS? Doing something else for a living.

14. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Someone changing employers shows lack of class? That would cover a vast majority of people....
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Without Evers and all the other anglers coming up with 5k entry fees without the guarantee of making a dime BASS makes zero profit.

Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    Someone changing employers shows lack of class? That would cover a vast majority of people....
    I have found to make more money you need to change employers every now and then. I learned late but learned.. Worked at one place for 18 years like Edwin. Left made more money. It is life. What are these haters thinking.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Without the anglers, where is BASS? Doing something else for a living.

Getting tired of this liberal thinking. There are plenty of anglers that would have loved to had their spots. BASS was the desired tour to fish, guys only talked about fishing Bassmaster, guys watched their “hero’s” win classics and wanted to be the one on the stage. BASS is what made these guys have a name to the fishing world. If you guys don’t get that, then you are clueless about the advertising power that they possessed.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Without Evers and all the other anglers coming up with 5k entry fees without the guarantee of making a dime BASS makes zero profit.

Do you fish tournaments & who pays your entry? You don’t think that the sponsors took care of the top tier guys? Who do you think is paying for the pros entry fees exactly?

19. Banned
    Now all of a sudden something else comes along, something that isn’t even finalized and people want to bitch about what made them famous.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Getting tired of this liberal thinking. There are plenty of anglers that would have loved to had their spots. BASS was the desired tour to fish, guys only talked about fishing Bassmaster, guys watched their “hero’s” win classics and wanted to be the one on the stage. BASS is what made these guys have a name to the fishing world. If you guys don’t get that, then you are clueless about the advertising power that they possessed.
    Exactly!! These guys are burning bridges quickly and I hope it bites them in their whiny asses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast