2017 Nitro Z21 Pro

For those with the Z21 pro with the 112 Minn Kota....I’m trying to decifer how the batteries are configured. i have 1 cranking battery and 3 trolling motor batteries. My question is where are my 2 Lowrance graphs pulling power? I have a 3rd garmin graph I put on myself for mostly mapping (I like the garmin map set ups better) but cant decide what battery to pull power from. I feel pulling power from one of my 3 trolling motor batteries will pull to much current and toast my graph? By the way....I know nothing about electricy and wiring so I could be completely wrong.

2. Banned
    All the electronics should be on the starting battery trolling motor should be on its own.

3. Member
    This is what I was thinking but couldn’t trace the wires from my lowrances.

Wires from lowrance go to a fuse block under the dash, the pair of blocks get power from the cranking battery, there should be a couple empty spaces in the blocks for more accessories
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Hmmmm that would have been good know seeing as how I already ran my wires straight to the batteries in the back. I’ll have to see if I can even figure out how to draw power from the fuse block to the Garmin.

6. Member
    If you ran the wires already, set up a fuse and use it. This will give cleaner power.

7. Member
    What size fuse do you think is sufficient? I know I can get an in line fuse kit from walmart for pretty cheap.

8. Banned
    Just guessing 3amp anymore would be bad for the unit.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    If you ran the wires already, set up a fuse and use it. This will give cleaner power.
    This is correct. Why not read the owners manual to get the proper fuse amperage?

Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Agreed
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089